Our Oxford school
If you love learning, then Oxford was built for you. Just an hour outside London, the “city of dreaming spires” has been nurturing great minds for centuries: from John Locke to Oscar Wilde to Malala Yousafzai. An idyllic boating picnic inspired the creation of Alice in Wonderland, while the Harry Potter films borrowed the city’s magical atmosphere for scenes in Hogwarts.
OPEN FOR ONLINE LEARNING
Our Oxford school is now open, with enhanced safety measures in place throughout the school. To celebrate the reopening we are offering 2 weeks free residential accommodation and online lessons, to start improving English during quarantine. Find out more.
- Our Oxford English school is housed in a large Edwardian house in the elegant Summertown area where Tolkien wrote The Lord of the Rings, and only five minutes by bus or bike from the center of town
- Specializes in Exam preparation programs
- A large private garden featuring a BBQ area, table tennis and an on-site café serving hot and cold food, including vegetarian and halal options
- Arranges weekend trips to famous European cities such as Paris, Amsterdam and Edinburgh
- Closed groups for Juniors aged 12–17 can be accepted in our Oxford school