English courses for Juniors in Torquay
Discover our Juniors program in Torquay
Our Juniors Center in Torquay, Devon, is set in one of the UK’s most beautiful locations, a charming villa on the coast surrounded by palm tress and luscious countryside. Students aged 12-17 can experience the lovely seaside town of Torquay: an active, friendly, safe place, which is famous for its spectacular views, beautiful beaches, cliffs and lively marina. The Center has a large garden and terrace to make the most of the summer sunshine.
- Study English in a friendly and safe beach town
- Meet other teenagers from around the world
- Improve your English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
- Benefit from a sea-view center exclusive to our Juniors Programs
- Relax in our well-equipped common and games rooms
This course has changed names in all destinations, and will be referred to as Kaplan Teens until December 31, 2018
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week (15 hours)
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: Full board (21 meals per week)
- Activities: One full day excursion and at least two half day excursions per week, a full afternoon activity program, and two evening activities per week, with the rest of the time spent with their host family
- Course attendence certificate
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Pre-arrival online welcome program
- Placement test
- Specialized K+teens learning materials
- Student ID or wristband
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) from London Heathrow Airport between 07:00 and 18:00 on Sundays upon request.
- Departure: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) to London Heathrow Airport on Saturdays for flights between 10:00 and 21:00 upon request.
- Private taxi transfers are also available (at extra cost) upon request.
- Travel to and from Homestay: Students over 14 years old will travel independently from their homestay accommodation with the support of school staff, who monitor all students arrive as expected, and are available to contact on a 24 hour emergency phone. Students under 14 years old are supervised by either their group leader or a Kaplan staff member.
Get a quoteAsk for a quote
10 June - 18 August 2018
Activities available or offered
- Room Type: Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
- Age Range: 12-17 years
- Meals Provided: Full board (21 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
This Kaplan International English school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK, a highly respected organization that represents the best English language schools in the country.