Kaplan Teens Torquay
English courses for teenagers in Torquay
Our English school in Torquay, Devon, is set in one of the UK’s most beautiful locations, a charming villa on the coast surrounded by palm tress and luscious countryside. Teens aged 12-17 can experience the lovely seaside town of Torquay: an active, friendly, safe place, which is famous for its spectacular views, beautiful beaches, cliff,s and lively marina. The school has a large garden and terrace to make the most of the summer sunshine.
- Study English in a friendly and safe beach town
- Meet other teenagers from around the world
- Improve your English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
- Benefit from a sea-view center exclusive to Kaplan Teens
- Relax in our well-equipped common and games rooms
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: Full board (21 meals per week)
- Activities: One full day excursion and at least two half day excursions per week, a full afternoon activity program, and two evening activities per week, with the rest of the time spent with their host family
- Course attendence certificate
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Pre-arrival online welcome program
- Placement test
- Specialized K+teens learning materials
- Student ID or wristband
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) from London Heathrow Airport between 07:00 and 18:00 on Sundays upon request.
- Departure: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) to London Heathrow Airport on Saturdays for flights between 10:00 and 21:00 upon request.
- Private taxi transfers are also available (at extra cost) upon request.
Get a quoteAsk for a quote
11 June- 19 August 2017
Activities available or offered
- Room Type: Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
- Age Range: 12-17 years
- Meals Provided: Full board (21 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
This Kaplan International English school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK, a highly respected organization that represents the best English language schools in the country.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2015.