Ideal for students who want to discover local culture and learn about local customs with a friendly host family. Sharing meals with your hosts every day, you'll benefit from speaking English in a relaxed, natural environment.
Accommodation in Boston
Accommodation: Choose between Homestay & Student Residence
Your new home is an important part of your study experience. Each school has specially chosen options to help make the most out of your stay. Homestay and student residences offer different accommodation experiences, but always meet the highest standards.
- Live in a local homestay specially chosen by us
- Enjoy breakfasts and dinners with your hosts
- Practice English daily in an informal situation
- Immerse yourself in a new culture
- Live with fellow students for more independence
- Most residences are self-catering
- Live and socialize with your new friends
- Single, twin, double, and dorm rooms are available at various locations
Accommodation on a map
All homestays are within 60 minutes of our schools
ESL Townhouse has bright, shared apartments, located in the vibrant Fenway neighborhood overlooking the Fenway Rose Garden. Students can choose from twin or single room, with a shared bathroom and kitchen. Minimum 4 week stay.
- 0.67 km from KI Boston Fenway
- 3.93 km from KI Harvard Square
Centrally located in the hot and fashionable Back Bay area, the residence has good transport links. Twin rooms with 14 buffet-style meals per week.
- 1.63 km from KI Boston Fenway
- 4.04 km from KI Harvard Square
*Please note that Homestay facilities will vary from location to location. The facilities listed above are the typical ones that a homestay family offers.