English Programs for Teens in San Diego
Discover our Teens program in San Diego
San Diego is the perfect environment to learn English while getting a taste for American West Coast culture. With sandy beaches, fantastic weather, and a relaxed atmosphere, teens at San Diego enjoy an environment where they can study and make the most of their free time. Based in a great location, our Teens Center is in a modern building open to students aged 14-18. It is located in the exciting downtown area of San Diego, in the historic Gaslamp District.
- Study English in a friendly, safe, and sunny coastal town
- Meet other teenagers from around the world
- Improve your English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
- Students benefit from the varied schedule of daily activities such as museum trips, beach visits, and kayaking
- They can also enjoy full day trips to amazing places like LA, Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Sea World
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week (15 hours)
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: Half-board (14 meals per week)
- Activities: One full weekend excursion (not applicable to groups) and a minimum of three activities per week
- Course attendance certificate
- 24-hour emergency helpline
- Placement test
- Transport pass
- Student ID or wristband
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Kaplan-provided transfer from San Diego Airport (not applicable to groups)
- Departure: Kaplan-provided transfer from San Diego Airport (not applicable to groups)
- Group transfers available upon request (journey approximately 20 minutes from San Diego Airport)
- Travel to and from Homestay: Students over 14 years old will travel independently from their homestay accommodation with the support of school staff, who monitor all students arrive as expected, and are available to contact on a 24 hour emergency phone. Students under 14 years old are supervised by either their group leader or a Kaplan staff member.
Get a quote
Select the dates you wish to study and any other course options, and get a price estimate immediately.
24 June - 18 August 2018
Activities available or offered
- Room type: Twin beds with shared bathrooms
- Age range: 14 -18 years old
- Meals provided: Half-board (14 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
All of our Kaplan International English schools in the US have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Our schools in California are approved to operate as an accredited institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (bppe.ca.gov). Take a look at our California State Disclosures list for the documents filed with the state and/or required to be made available to students prior to enrollment.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.