VISA - United States visa
What happens if I do not meet Kaplan International's full-time study requirements?
If you do not meet our full-time study requirements, you risk falling out of legal status with the following consequences:
- Your I-20 will be terminated
- You will no longer be eligible to study with Kaplan International
- You will no longer eligible for a Certificate of Achievement.
- You will be required to leave the US immediately, or remain in the US and immediately find a school that will accept your terminated transfer I-20 and sponsor you for reinstatement.
19 April 2021
Visa - Top 10
Contact us to receive:
- A free brochure
- Details on the latest promotions
- Advice for studying abroad
Call us today
- USA & Canada: 1-888-744-3046