VISA - United States visa

When do I need to start my studies?

Once you have entered the US, you are required to begin your studies no later than the Program Start Date listed on your I-20. There are no exceptions for this. If you do not meet this requirement, your I-20 will be terminated, you will fall out of legal status and you will have to leave the US immediately. If you are outside the US and unable to travel to the US in time for your start date, please contact us and we will update your I-20 by postponing the start date.

Last updated: 
19 April 2021
If you question is not answered here, please contact student advisor.