FAQs - General Information

What type of English course should I choose?

A long-term program is the best choice if you have a lower English level. We offer Academic Semester or Academic Year courses which cover 2 or 3 language levels.

If you do not have much time or want to study quickly, consider an Intensive English course.

Take a Vacation English course if you do not have time to apply for a student visa to the USA or UK, or would like a light workload

If you have 6+ months to study and are intermediate level or higher, you can take a long-term Work and Study program in Australia or New Zealand. Learn English faster by taking a work placement.

For a more career-focused course, take one of our Business English courses.

For those interested in enrolling for college credit in the USA, we offer university foundation courses in Seattle and Irvine, California. After taking a 12-week foundation course, you have the opportunity to transfer into the school.

Last updated: 
30 June 2021
If you question is not answered here, please contact student advisor.