Best for if you want to study for a Master's or Doctorate degree in the US
Prepare for the GRE®
The GRE® is a user-friendly test that is required if you wish to study at a graduate school in the USA. Our GRE® Exam Preparation course will help you practice your English and learn test-taking skills using exclusive course materials. Learn about the structure of the GRE®, the types of questions and topics you’ll see, and improve your score on the test.
We offer the Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee when taking a GRE® preparation course. If you are not ready to take the exam, or not satisfied with your score, study in your Online Access account for free for the next 12 weeks, as long as you meet the basic study requirements. This means attending all classes and structured study sessions, doing your homework and taking the practice exams.
Students unable to attend a live course could instead enrol in Kaplan’s GRE® Online Course.
This course is right for you if:
- You want to apply for a Master’s or Doctorate degree in the USA
- You want to study for a flexible test that is respected by graduate and business schools
- You want to give yourself the best chance of success by focussing on verbal skills, strategies, and analytical writing
- You already have a good level of English language ability
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your chance for professional success in the future
- You have Proof of Scholastic Preparation/Proof of English Proficiency
Find out more about this course
How many hours a week is this course?
20 sessions /
15 hours per week
Including full-length practice tests, workshops, and quizzes.
8 lessons /
6 hours per week
Detailed focus on each section of the GRE®, using exclusive material and exercises, with practice of verbal skills, analytical writing, and test-taking.
30 sessions /
22.5 hours per week
Including extra work on English skills and practice tests in computer labs.
Q&A and review session with your teacher, and on-going support during your studies. You can focus on your weaknesses or request help with specific topics.