Kaplan's English teacher training course
Best for groups who want to improve their teaching methods and customize a course to suit their needs
Why take a teacher training course?
Our Teaching Training course is based on practicality, focused around hands-on activities that allow you to reflect on and discuss your experiences. Choose between a solid academic program or a mix of study and social activities. You have the power to build your course based on the particular study aims of your group. This course is available for groups only.
- Study English in the UK or Ireland
- Benefit from valuable insight into effective learning practices while examining new and exciting teaching styles
- Learn about the communicative method of language teaching
- Improve your general teaching skills, or focus on teaching English to adults, primary or secondary school students
- Customize your course content and length of study
- Choose from some of our other courses such as CLIL Methodology course or Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Preparation course.
Please note, this course is not accredited by the British Council.
- You are a primary or secondary school teacher
- You want to improve your skills of teaching in English, to teenagers or adults
- You want the ability to customize your course content and length from a combination of academic modules
- You want to enhance your CV and learn new teaching methods
- You want the option to choose between a solid academic program or a mix of study and social activities
Find out more about this course
How many hours a week is this course?
Please note that lesson time can vary depending on your individual requirements. We offer either 20 lessons (15 hours) or 28 lessons (21 hours) and each lesson is 45 minutes.
Other courses you might be interested in
Best for teachers who want to develop their teaching skills and prepare for the TKT modules