VISA - Canada visa

Can I bring my husband, wife or civil partner and dependent children with me?

In general. yes, your spouse and dependent children can accompany you. Your spouse must meet the requirements for temporary residents in Canada. More information regarding traveling with family members can be found at

Last updated: 
17 August 2021
If you question is not answered here, please contact student advisor.