VISA - Canada visa

Can I leave and re-enter Canada?

If you leave Canada during your studies, you may need to show proof you’re enrolled in your school when you return to Canada. If you have a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA), it must still be valid when you return to Canada.

Last updated: 
17 August 2021
If you question is not answered here, please contact student advisor.