FAQs - Health and safety
How are Health and Safety procedures monitored?
To check our working conditions, and to ensure our safe working practices are being followed, we will:
- Carry out spot checks and visits
- Investigate of all incidents of accidents and ill health
- Carry out routine and regular local inspections via the external consultant
The H&S advisor is responsible for investigating accidents
The center manager is responsible for investigating work related causes of sickness absences
The center manager is responsible for acting on investigation findings to prevent a reoccurrence.
Top 10 questions: Health and safety
Contact us to receive:
- A free brochure
- Details on the latest promotions
- Advice for studying abroad
Call us today
- USA & Canada: 1-888-744-3046