English School inChicago
Study English in Chicago
Workers and adventurers from all around the world built this city of towers on the shores of Lake Michigan, and its rich multicultural history is reflected in a constellation of communities, cuisines and musical styles. Dine on Sichuan noodles, Greek meatballs or French cassoulet in the West Loop; check out the colorful murals by Mexican-American artists over in Pilsen, and listen to Chicago’s urban take on the Southern blues at Buddy Guy’s Legends or Kingston Mines.
- Located on Chicago’s famous shopping boulevard, the Magnificent Mile – just across the street from the spectacular 1920s neo-Gothic skyscraper, the Tribune Tower
- 17 state-of-the art classrooms, with two comfortable student lounges
- Excellent transport links with two bus stops outside, and “L”-train, Metra, and water taxi stops within 10 minutes’ walk or less
- A short walk from the Chicago River and the popular summer spot of Oak Street Beach
Available courses at this school
About our Chicago English school
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Learn more.
- Teacher Qualifications
All teachers have a level of education normally represented by a degree and they also have a CELTA or equivalent qualification. Some also hold the higher level DELTA qualification, PGCE, or MA in applied linguistics.
- School holidays
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.