Our Bath school
For 2000 years, Bath’s natural hot springs have drawn travelers across the rolling green countryside to a city of honey-gold stone. Today, its graceful terraces and crescents make this one of Britain’s loveliest cities. Bath is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its majestic 18th Century architecture and beautifully preserved Roman Baths.
OPEN FOR ON-LINE LEARNING
Our Bath school is temporarily closed due to local government advice for Coronavirus. All our classes are available online. The school will re-open for face-to-face classes on March 1 2021, with enhanced safety measures in place throughout the school. Find out more
OUR ENGLISH SCHOOL IN BATH
- Our Bath English school is in a historic building just steps away from the medieval abbey
- Our school provides a supportive, friendly learning environment close to the cafes, shops and restaurants of the city center
- Bath offers discounted one-to-one lessons to help you make rapid progress
- Special courses for Juniors in Bath are available as well as closed groups of students aged 12–17.
- Bath also runs dedicated English courses for students aged 40+