Ideal for students who want to discover local culture and learn about local customs with a friendly host family. Sharing meals with your hosts every day, you'll benefit from speaking English in a relaxed, natural environment.
Accommodation in Liverpool
Accommodation: Choose between Homestay & Student Residence
Your new home is an important part of your study experience. Each school has specially chosen options to help make the most out of your stay. Homestay and student residences offer different accommodation experiences, but always meet the highest standards.
- Live with a local family specially chosen by us
- Enjoy breakfasts and dinners with the family
- Practice English daily in an informal situation
- Immerse yourself in a new culture
- Live with fellow students for more independence
- Most residences are self-catering
- Live and socialize with your new friends
- Single, twin, double, and dorm rooms are available at various locations
Accommodation on a map
All homestays are within 60 minutes of our schools
A modern residence with single en-suite rooms and a shared kitchen and living area. Close to the town center, students won’t miss out on any of the action.
- 0.82 km from English school in Liverpool
Belong to a dynamic community in this student residence. The residence contains high quality living spaces designed to reflect the latest trends with communal study and communal areas. The studio rooms include a double bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, and kitchenette, where students can prepare their own meals.
- 0.55 km from English school in Liverpool
*Please note that Homestay facilities will vary from location to location. The facilities listed above are the typical ones that a homestay family offers.