Ideal for students under 18 who want to discover local culture and learn about local customs with a friendly host family. Sharing meals with your hosts every day, you'll benefit from speaking English in a relaxed, natural environment.
Accommodation in Dublin
Accommodation: Choose between Homestay & Student Residence
Your new home is an important part of your study experience. Each school has specially chosen options to help make the most out of your stay. Homestay and student residences offer different accommodation experiences, but always meet the highest standards.
- Live in a local homestay specially chosen by us
- Enjoy breakfasts and dinners with your host
- Practice English daily in an informal situation
- Immerse yourself in a new culture
- Live with fellow students for more independence
- Most residences are self-catering
- Live and socialize with your new friends
- Single, twin, double, and dorm rooms are available at various locations
Accommodation on a map
Enjoy living near famous landmarks such as O'Connell Street and Temple Bar in this modern residence. Single rooms with en-suite bathrooms are contained within 4-bedroom and 5-bedroom apartments, that each have a private kitchen and lounge area. In addition, the building has a communal study room, lounge and common area.
- 1.11 km from Dublin
*Please note that Homestay facilities will vary from location to location. The facilities listed above are the typical ones that a homestay family offers.