English courses in London
Explore our English schools in London
Discover our English courses in London and learn English in one of the most famous and iconic capital cities in the world.
London provides an intoxicating blend of incredible history and enviable culture. Studying abroad in London can open up options to go to the theatre at the West End, visit world class museums and famous landmarks that are all a part of London’s global presence.
Designer shops, excellent restaurants, and trendy bars and clubs help make up modern London. Whatever you want of your trip, you will find it when you come to one of our English schools in London.
- We have an English school in Leicester Square and an English school in Covent Garden, both of which are central locations
- The Greater London area is home to over 9 million people leading to a bustling metropolitan environment
- Accommodation is available in the form of homestays and student residences
- London has an efficient public transport network of buses, trains and the underground
- Students should arrive at Heathrow, Gatwick, City, Luton, or Stansted Airport
Adult English schools in London
|Schools||Best for||Location type||Nationality mix|
|English school in London Covent Garden||For art-lovers, gourmets, clubbers and daydreamers – London’s whatever you want it to be||Large City||82 nationalities attended this school last year|
|English school in London Leicester Square||Head down the red carpet for grandeur and glamor in the heart of London||Large City||70 nationalities attended this school last year|
Things to Do and See
Accommodation in London
- Live with fellow students and have more independence
- Most residences are self-catering
- Live and socialize with your new friends
- Single, twin, double, and dorm rooms are available at various locations
- Live with a local family specially chosen by us
- Enjoy breakfasts and dinners with the family
- Practice English daily in an informal situation
- Immerse yourself in a new culture