27 storeys of modern student apartments with 4 and 8 bedroom apartments. These en-suite rooms are self-catering with on-site catering available as well.
Accommodation in London
Accommodation: Choose between Homestay & Student Residence
Your new home is an important part of your study experience. Each school has specially chosen options to help make the most out of your stay. Homestay and student residences offer different accommodation experiences, but always meet the highest standards.
- Live with a homestay host specially chosen by us
- Enjoy breakfasts and dinners provided by our hosts
- Practice English daily in an informal situation
- Immerse yourself in a new culture
- Live with fellow students and have more independence
- Most residences are self-catering
- Live and socialize with your new friends
- Single, twin, double, and dorm rooms are available at various locations
Accommodation on a map
- 2.39 km from London Covent Garden
- 3.32 km from London Leicester Square
Located a few minutes’ walk from Tufnell Park Station and a short journey to Camden Town. The newly re-furbished self-catering residence with single studio rooms is situated in a lovely, peaceful location facing a park. Students can easily travel to both London schools, as well as having convenient access to all that Central London has to offer.
- 4.55 km from London Covent Garden
- 5.41 km from London Leicester Square
Scape is a minute's walk from Shoreditch as well as less than 5 minutes' walk from the underground station Old Street. Students will enjoy living in this dynamic location, which is full of bars and restaurants. Each studio room offers students complete privacy, including, private bathroom, study area, and a built in kitchenette.
- 2.59 km from London Covent Garden
- 3.45 km from London Leicester Square
Urbanest Vauxhall offers a range of modern studio apartments and apartments with a sociable and secure student life with either en-suite or private rooms to suit your budget. All rooms have extremely comfortable beds with a high-quality memory foam mattress and an underfloor heating with individual thermostat in your room. Located at the centre of Vauxhall Nine Elms, one of the most exciting riverside quarter on the south bank of the River Thames, you are close to Kaplan school too: 20 minutes by bike or 25 by train/tube. Free super-fast broadband and study and social areas are available for guests.
- 3.9 km from London Covent Garden
- 2.97 km from London Leicester Square
*Please note that Homestay facilities will vary from location to location. The facilities listed above are the typical ones that a homestay host offers.