FAQs - English Courses

Can I take vacation time?

Personal breaks will depend on your visa regulations, and you must give the school at least one month’s notice if you want to take days off.

The long term English and University Preparation Programs (Academic Year or Academic Semester, Foundation Certificate, Pre-Master’s or CHEBM) have set holiday dates which must be followed.

All schools are closed on public holidays like Christmas and New Year’s Day, though they differ depending on the country.

Last updated: 
31 October 2019
If you question is not answered here, please contact student advisor.