VISA - UK visa

How do I prove that I meet the required minimum English language level when applying or a Student visa?

You must submit evidence to the UK Embassy/Consulate that you meet a minimum English language level of CEFR B1 when applying for a Student visa. The test must be on the approved SELT (secure English language test) list available on the UKVI website – please check for the most up to date list.

Last updated: 
05 May 2021
If you question is not answered here, please contact student advisor.