VISA - UK visa

What happens if my English level is Beginner or Elementary?

If your English level is below CEFR B1 (i.e. Beginner or Elementary) you can only initially apply for a Visitor or Short term study visa and then would have to re-apply for Student visa in your home country when you have achieved the required level.

Last updated: 
05 May 2021
If you question is not answered here, please contact student advisor.