Learn English in the USA

Learn English in the United States

97 5%
Students would recommend our USA schools

Why study English in the United States?

Varied English Programs
Study English in the USA for as little as one week or as much as a year, starting at the level that’s right for you. Our English language programs for international students include Intensive English courses, Business English courses, exam preparation courses and more.
Dedicated 30+ English Schools
Our 30+ English school in New York Central Park offers stunning views of the park and the city’s iconic skyline. Learn English in the heart of Manhattan with likeminded students, following our bespoke curriculum designed for career-driven learners with ambitious goals.
University Experience Year
Take classes with American college students at UC Santa Barbara, Pace University or George Washington University as part of the University Experience Year. Learn English, experience college life in the USA and gain academic credits.

Our English schools in the United States

The USA has it all - bustling metropolitan cities, open countryside and breathtaking natural wonders - whatever kind of English-learning experience you’re looking for, you can find it in the USA.

Whether you choose an iconic city like New York, or the beachside paradises of Santa Barbara, wherever you study you’ll make memories that will last a lifetime. Practice your English with your new friends from around the world while you explore the USA and enjoy a diverse social program which truly has something for everyone.


FAQs about Studying English in the USA

Do I need a visa to study in the USA? If so, what kind of visa do I need?

If you are not a resident in the USA, you will need an F-1 student visa to study in the USA. An F-1 student visa is a travel document which permits you to travel to a port of entry and request permission to enter the USA for full-time study for a temporary period of time. It is your responsibility to apply for and obtain the right kind of visa to study at Kaplan International Languages.

I want to do an undergraduate or graduate degree in the USA. Should I do an English language course first?

You will need a high level of English to be able to study at a university in the USA. Many American universities will require you to have a certain TOEFL score in order to be considered for entry. You can take a TOEFL exam preparation course with Kaplan International Languages.

How much does it cost to study English in the USA?

Our General English course starts from $440 per week in the USA. Get in touch for a personalized quote.

Contact Us to Find Your Ideal School and Course


Get in touch for a free consultation in your local language.
Whatever your goals, we have the course to help you reach them.