Study English in Huntington Beach
Why learn English in Huntington Beach?
Take an English course in Huntington Beach, also known as Surf City USA, situated on the coast of beautiful Orange County. Considered one of the best places to live in the United States, the great weather all year round makes Huntington Beach the perfect place for surfing, jogging, sailing and biking. The Pacific Ocean and its gorgeous beaches, inland deserts and mountains, and famous attractions like Disneyland and Universal Studios are all within reach. A great city for studying in a relaxed and safe environment.
- Our English school Golden West College is located on Huntington Beach
- Accommodation is available in the form of homestays and a student residence
- Located close to some of the world's best golf courses and tennis clubs
- Home to the Los Angeles Angels baseball and the Anaheim Mighty Ducks hockey teams
- Thriving nightlife in Huntington, Newport and Long Beach.
- Students should arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Adult English schools in Irvine
|Schools||Best for||Location type||Nationality mix|
|Golden West College||Best for sunny beaches and a relaxed and friendly atmosphere on campus in one of the most popular tourist destinations in California, Huntington Beach.||Beach, Campus||46 nationalities attended this school last year|
Things to Do and See
Accommodation in Irvine
- Live with fellow students for more independence
- Most residences are self-catering
- Live and socialize with your new friends
- Single, twin, double, and dorm rooms are available at various locations
- Live with a local family specially chosen by us
- Enjoy breakfasts and dinners with the family
- Practice English daily in an informal situation
- Immerse yourself in a new culture